But I wish people stop considering Sandor like a beautiful knight with a burn which looks more like a birthmark. Come on, he’s not handsome (Loras is) and it makes all the sense of the ship for me that Sandor is rude and frightening while Sansa is sweet and pretty.
Please, don’t change this man into what he’s certainly not.
Now, I’m going to search some good fics, any proposition, regarding my wishes above, please? :>
Bran Stark (Isaac Hempstead-Wright) - If I were on the Iron Throne and I had to choose a Hand, I would want Tyrion. He seems to have every angle covered. But assuming I can’t have a Westerosi character, I would choose Sigmund Freud. He could get to work on Joffrey and Cersei’s complex relationship, and I would get Joffrey an electric guitar and lessons from Metallica as he needs to channel his blistering fury into something less psychopathic.
He loves Sigmund Freud? He loves Metallica? Isaac, tell me how old are you so I know how many years I have to wait until I can marry you without being called a pedophile.
TV SHOWS, pick 5 TV shows you love before reading the questions:
1. Doctor Who 2. Game of Thrones 3. The Walking Dead 4. Dexter 5. American Horror Story
1. Who is your favourite character in 2? Ugh. I can’t pick one… Daenerys, Robb, Jon, Arya, Sansa, Tyrion, Sandor, Khal Drogo, Ygritte… EVEN LITTLEFINGER.
2. Who is your least favourite character in 1? I can’t really dislike the main characters, so it’s an old character but I would say Cassandra (even if she contributed to the RosexDoctor ship)
3. What’s your favourite episode of 4? Can I say the whole 5 season? Arthur Mitchell was my favorite killer and it was so intense. So, just for picking one: 11.4 “Hello, Dexter Morgan”.
4. What is your favourite season of 5? Well. The only one season so far: the first.
5. What’s your favourite relationship in 3? I really loved the relation between Dale and Andrea. At least, in the first season.
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2? A bit too easy but I searched for a long time: Joffrey and Sansa. Not because Joffrey is an asshole (okay, maybe a bit) but seeing Sansa going so down hurts. Well, it’s why I love her so much now.
7. How long have you watched 1? Since 2 years, I started to watch the first season (with Nine) when Matt Smith has arrived in the show if I remember.
8. How did you become interested in 3? Because I love zombies! I watched the first episode with my dad and pop-corn and just the intro, I was astonished! I’ve heard about the comic before the show but I don’t like the drawings…
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4? Michael C. Hall. Definitely. This man is the acting personified. And Jennifer Carpenter too.
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5? Hard question! I can’t say American Horror Story (just one season) and between Game of Thrones and Doctor Who… I would say I’m more on Game of Thrones at the moment, waiting for Doctor Who to come back.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3? Doctor Who, obviously (7 seasons again 2 seasons…).
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be? Hard question. I would say Dexter, sometimes, it seems to be nice to have no doubt in what you do, respecting a code and being able to handle your troubles… Even with a knife. Yeah, sometimes I envy Dexter for his dexterity (hoho, I’m so funny) in his life and his ability to control himself.
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 5? But they’re all dead!
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work? DEFINITELY. Dexter always dreams about an apocalypse, so, let give him some zombies and let’s see how he can deal with other cops and protecting his sister. *drooling*
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple. Amy and a weeping angel. Okay. I have no imagination and strange tastes.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5? Dexter. No, I’m joking… Between AHS and TWD?… I would say TWD, though I adore actors in AHS.
17. Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4? Game of Thrones. Dexter has a good soundtrack (I love tracks like Hide your Tears) but too latino for me. I prefer the celtic/fantasy atmosphere in GoT.